SMARTPHONE VIDEO TRAINING for SMEs 2022Regular price €300,00
Interactive Workshops 4 x 2hr
Max 6 trainees to ensure maximum individual attention. By the end of this 8 hour course you will have produced two different videos of your own. The skills you will acquire can be applied to a range of video projects.
Live on Zoom
Full Course Details
Smartphone Video Training 8 hours course
This course gives SMEs and marketing personnel the power to produce video content efficiently and cost effectively in a seamless workflow using the technology and software available on a smartphone.
What you learn
Filming Workshops – 2 x 2 hours
- Optimising the camera settings on your smartphone
- Intro to smartphone equipment for stabilisation, audio recording and lighting
- Basic principles of video composition and setting your scene
- Pre-production planning/storyboarding
- Industry standard filming techniques applied to a smartphone camera
Editing Workshops – 2 x 2 hours
- Cutting clips together to create an engaging story
- Branding and customising text to increase brand awareness
- Music overlay
- Adding voiceover
- Animating still images
- Speaking on camera overlayed with reprsentative cutaway footage
What do I need to have with me to participate in the course?
We recommend that you do not invest in any new equipment prior to attending the course as we cover equipment during the training and we make recommendations based on your specific requirements.
The camera on most smartphones are perfectly fine for shooting video. However, to achieve the best functionality from the editing software it is best that your phone is not more than 5 years old. iPhones need to have iOS 12.4 or later. If you are not sure how to check this out feel free to get in touch prior to booking and we can have a look for you.
We provide notes but it is always a good idea to have pen and paper handy to take your own notes.
Participants complete two video assignments while on the course and the skills acquired can be applied to a broad range of situations to allow businesses engage more effectively with their customers online.
Assignment 1 A storyboarded promotional video
Claire's Artisan at work (Trainee Video Example)
Fergie's Bike review (Trainee Video Example)
Assignment 2 Piece to camera with cutaway footage